Thursday, November 09, 2017

Top Ten Thursday - Happy Moments

It's top ten Thursday and this week we're listing the things that have recently made our day, made us  laugh or at least smile, just a collection of positive moments! Thanks to Tamara, Part-time Working Hockey Mom, for the great theme choice.

This is my list of moments that have made me feel good during the last week.

1. Cat Yoga: when Cookie is grooming herself and it looks like she is contorting herself into the best yoga poses - I wish I was half as flexible.



2. Christmas Cups: I always love it when Costa Coffee get in their Christmas themed take out coffee cups, and I love this gingerbread one.


3. Coffee Delivery: this also involves the above photo. Earlier this week we didn't have enough milk left at home for my coffee that I take to work in my thermal mug, so just went without. I'd been at work about twenty minutes when a gorgeous Scotsman (Ken) walked in the door with a latte and a croissant for me - it really gave me a good feeling for the rest of the day.

4. Puppy Dog Eyes: this face when Bramble Jelly is trying to convince me that I should let her up on my knee for a cuddle.


5. Morning Radio: I love listening to the radio on the way to work for Gino and Grace, the two presenters. They always make me laugh no matter what mood I'm in. 


6. Hair Appointment: on Saturday I went and had my colour topped up and a trim, and it always makes me feel so relaxed by the time I leave. I love the head massage when having my hair washed, and I always fall asleep whilst my hairdresser is cutting my hair - she regularly has to gently move my head back up to the right angle.

7. Fancy Furniture: This chair and cushions is in the hairdressers and it makes me smile and wish I had something like that at home.


8. Hooded Cat: I was walking through the Victorian Market in Inverness at the weekend and found this hooded cat on the wall outside a new shop - smiles galore at discovering this.


9. My Beloved: how could I not have him in a list about things that make me smile, laugh, and feel good.

10. A Caticorn: This week one of my lovely colleagues gave me this card which, as she thought, is perfect for me. It's a cat, that's a unicorn, and it's covered in glitter - a caticorn. Everytime I look at it I smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.



What has made you smile this week? Before you go, make sure you visit Tamara's blog, Part-time Working Hockey Mom and see what my fellow bloggers have come up with.

Until next time, be good, stay safe, and give someone else a reason to smile this week.

Pamela & Ken
xxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Your post certainly makes me smile! A caticorn, a coffee delivery by your adorable hubby, the gingerbread man cup, a hair appointment (that‘s where I am as I‘m typing this)
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great theme this week as we all need to take note of the little moments that make us smile. Have a great day.

      Delete
  2. You've had a wonderful week of thankful things. I love that. It's also good that you noticed all these wonderful things. I know people that never see any of the good around them.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many things all around us that if everyone took the time to notice then there would be many more smiles in the world. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I love your list and the photos that accompany it. Your kitty and pup are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we think they're pretty gorgeous.

      Delete
  4. Those were fun. Love the puppy dog eyes, the hooded kitty, and I agree with #1, I wish I were that flexible although I don't want to lick my bum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, no bum licking going on here. Glad you liked my list.

      Delete
  5. I have so many smiles and times when laughter just bust out! Most of those times comes from my kitten and a lot come from her and my dog playing. Dakota loves his Lily! Don't we just love our fur babes!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, love watching our poor puppy try to play with her feline sister, only to get a whack on the nose for her troubles. Hours of amusement.

      Delete