Thursday, November 09, 2017

Tea Cup and Mug Exchange

This year I took part in the 11th Tea Cup and Mug Exchange - I stumbled across it when I was looking at other people's blogs. It's organised by the lovely Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose and involves ladies from all over the world sending gifts which include a teacup or mug.

My beautiful box of loveliness was sent to me by Dawn who lives in Cornwall and contained the below:


The teacup is so beautiful and includes purple which makes it totally perfect.

Thank you Dawn for all your gorgeous gifts and thank you to Stephanie for organising the exchange that connects people from all over the world.

Pamela & Ken
xxxxxxxxxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Hello Pamela~Such a lovely tea cup surrounded by some wonderful treasures.

    Enjoy ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, it was a wonderful parcel of treasures.

      Delete
  2. My dear Pamela, I am so glad you were able to participate in the exchange and oh, what a lovely tea cup package.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, and thank you for organising it.

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty teacup! So glad that you enjoyed your first exchange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did enjoy it and will be an ongoing participant.

      Delete
  4. What an absolutely lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is - so lovely to give and to receive.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful items. Pretty tea cup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the teacup - so delicate and pretty.

      Delete
  6. It's so much fun to see what everyone has given and received!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As this was my first year, looking through what everyone has sent has given me even more ideas for next year.

      Delete
  7. OOOOHHH! Bath salts- what a lovely idea to include!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late coming for a visit and I do apologize. The swap is such fun and a wonderful way to meet people from all over the world. Stephanie deserves all sorts of accolades for all she does!

    ReplyDelete